The Omni platform has a powerful image processing and control engine that delivers superb full HD live video image quality at 60 frames per second enabling it to be utilised as a solution in a broad range of quality control, testing, rework, assembly, inspection, and documentation tasks. The Omni GUI (Graphical User Interface) is a custom designed mouse controlled Interface delivering intuitive and efficient operation and control of the full application suite. The Omni has been ergonomically designed to improve workplace productivity and efficiency in a range of industries, including Medical Device, Electronics and Precision Engineering.
Intuitive on screw full 2D measurement application. Simply draw Measurements, Shapes and add Annotations onto a live or static image and save direct to internal memory or external storage options. Features include: point to point, diameter, angle, adjustable X-Y grid, shapes and annotation.
View a sample with different layers all in focus at the same time. Omni automatically captures several images from 2 to 12 at different focal depths and creates an image based on the sharpest regions from each of these separate captures.
Side by Side: Visually compare your live sample image to a stored master image in the form of a split screen. Add notes through annotation and save the comparison image for documentation and traceability. Overlay: Aids the user to spot defects by overlaying and flashing the live image and the stored master image.
- 1080p Digital inspection station with 5D lens system
- Magnification range 2.5x – 122x
- Camera resolution – 1080p, 1980 x 1080, 60fps
- Resident measurement capability at any magnification range
- Edit and Annotate on screen on the fly
- Slit Screen with live/saved image
- Image Compare for increased speed, flashes aligned live vs. saved image
- DVI and HDMI output, four USB 2.0 ports
- RJ45 Ethernet connector for networking
- three general purpose I/O port
- DC 24v power jack, Lamp life: 40,000 hours D70
- Internal image storage, removable USB image storage
- USB on the go (PC Connectivity)
- Integrated light with intensity control